Hello there, bookish friends!!
These are a couple of my favourite things lately… check out the descriptions and links below!
- Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice Tea This tea is great. It’s herbal, so no caffeine, and can be just a slight cinnamon taste, or a strong, sweet one debating on how long you let it steep! It’s delish!
- Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candles Call it cozy, call it hygge… these candles give you ALL the ambiance. I’m a fan of the natural, or lightly scented Essential Oil ones… but there are literally all types of scents!
- Meditation Ring I was recently gifted this gorgeous piece of jewellery by a beautiful friend! She told me to make a wish and spin it… I love a gift that has a beautiful meaning and also is as beautiful as this.
- The Sun and Her Flowers, by Rupi Kaur This book of poems is something that I will probably re-read frequently, and savour it slowly. It’s beautiful, but also as a female very introspective. I adore it, and also think it’d be a great gift.
- Magnet Bookmarks I picked up these little magnet bookmarks at Chapters and I really love them that I picked up a couple more recently. They are great, discreet, and my kids can’t pull them out of my books… which is a frequent battle here!
Lastly… my favourite book this month was The Stone Orchard, by Timothy Findley. It was the perfect book to to finish out my year of reading. I will have the review up shortly and link to it.
P.S. Have you subscribed yet? I promise I will not harrass you… you will just get every book review right in your inbox. Sounds great, right!?