Hello there, bookish friends!!
These are my favourite things for the month of October… check out the descriptions and links below!
- Yogi Restful Sleep Tea This tea is the best sleepy time tea I’ve ever had! I picked it up at my local health food store as a last stitch effort to catch more sleep at night… it works so well and it’s now my go-to.
- Travelling Teacups I love drinking tea/coffee out of a tea cup, it just feels so much more extravagant than guzzling it out of a utilitarian mug. This company is so cute! The owner actually makes tiered stands as well, and is local to Peterborough, Ontario.
- Pixi by Petra Lip Balm I recently picked up this coloured lip balm at Shopper’s Drugmart, and I really love it. It’s a shea butter base, which feels so great, but the colour is what makes it for me! I chose Sweet Peach!
- Jamieson Multivitamin Drink Mix I wholeheartedly believe in taking vitamins, and have always taken a multi, but when I saw that I can take it in a drink mix I was stoked. Sometimes I get nauseous off the normal pill form, and this drink mix does not give me that feeling at all!
- 5 Love Languages Quiz To say I learned stuff from this quiz is an understatement!! I can’t believe how much it has already helped me in my life, and urge you to take the 3 minutes it takes to do it.
Lastly… my favourite book this month was IT, by Stephen King. It was the perfect book to read for Halloween! Pop over here to read my review on it.
P.S. Have you subscribed yet? I promise I will not harrass you… you will just get every book review right in your inbox. Sounds great, right!?