Hello there, bookish friends!!
I’ve decided to switch up this Home Page a bit, and share my favourite things for the month… and also my favourite book that I read. I thought it’d let you know a little more about me, and maybe you will enjoy one of these things as much as I am.
- This. Wine. Is. Amazing!!! Les Dauphins is my new go to red wine. I’m not one of these people that detects notes of this, and needs it to be a perfect temperature. All I know friends, is that it’s delicious and only $12 a bottle.
- Ban-do Daily Planner. Okay, so it’s no secret, I love journals, notebooks, daily planners…. if it is pretty and has paper I will buy it. But I need to start using these things in my life!! This Planner is so pretty, it has stickers, and cute little suggestions at the bottom of each page… I’m hoping this helps me continue to use it on the daily.
- Fresh Eggs! Almost 2 months ago, we decided to get some laying hens. These hens just keep on pumping out the yummiest eggs. Not only do we enjoy the eggs, but my son is loving feeding them from his hand. It’s the cutest!
- The Perfect Mug. These mug could not sum up how I feel when I’m reading more appropriately. I’m reading, please don’t try to talk to me! Period.
- Lululemon High-waisted Align Pant. Ladies… these pants on the bomb. They feel like butter, they are high-waisted holding all your lovely lady lumps in, and they are SO comfy. I’m obsessed.
Lastly, my fav book of the month was without a doubt, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. Click here to jump over to my blog post on this book… it will blow your mind!
P.S. Have you subscribed yet? I promise I will not harrass you… you will just get every book review right in your inbox. Sounds great, right!?