Hello there, bookish friends!!
These are my favourite things for the month of August… check out the descriptions and links below!
- Pop Sockets. This little guy is the skull grip on the back of my phone… I bought it on a whim, hoping I wouldn’t drop my phone as much. Little did I know, this would be the best little purchase for taking pictures, talking on my phone, texting…. so much more!! All for $14.
- Body Shop All-in-one BB Cream. Okay, I’m a mother to a 3 year old, and a 10 month old. Honestly some days I just look tired AF!!! I hate make up, but this BB cream is what gives me a little bit of a glow and feel somewhat alive.
- Invisibobble . These hair ties are the best, they don’t wreck your hair and they last soooooo long. They come in a lot of different colours, but I love the clear ones.
- La Croix. Woohoo, Canada finally got La Croix, and I love it. I’m sure this is old news to all my American friends… but I’m still loving it.
- Filsingers Apple Cider Vinegar. I swear by ACV, there are so many different ways you can use it to help your health. Check out this link if you want more information!
Lastly, my fav book of the month was without a doubt, Castle of Water, by Dane Huckelbridge. Click here to jump over to my blog post on this book… it will blow your mind!
P.S. Have you subscribed yet? I promise I will not harrass you… you will just get every book review right in your inbox. Sounds great, right!?